UPDATE – NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
For Lease – Downtown Fresno commercial building. Located in the Mural District (aka Cultural Arts District), a redeveloped residential and creative arts district in downtown Fresno.
Most recently used for retail/wholesale of auto parts. Zoning is DTN (Downtown Neighborhood). DTN allows for a variety of uses, including general retail, general office, medical office, residential, love/work, creative studios, grocery store, educational facility, church, conference facility, hospitality, custom manufacturing and more! A completed list of permitted uses can be viewed by clicking on this link.
- 15,000 square foot commercial building (does not include loft space)
- Two roll up doors with potential for more
- Mostly open floor plan plus loft space
- Zoned DTN (Downtown Neighborhood)
- Located in Downtown Fresno’s Mural District (aka Cultural Arts District)
- Near large newer residential development and cultural institutions
- Easy freeway access
Although all information furnished regarding the subject property for sale and/or lease is from sources deemed reliable, this information has not been verified and no expressed representation is made nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and may be subject to errors, omissions, and change of price or lease without notice and to any special conditions imposed by our principal.
|Price:||$650,000 OR 4,600/month|
|Address:||1776 H St|
|Floors:||1 plus loft|
|Square Feet:||15,000 plus loft|
|Lot Square Feet:||15,000|
|Garage:||2 roll up doors|
|Flooring:||Concrete / hardwood|
|Community:||Mural District / Cultural Arts District|