Are you looking to lease the perfect space for your business? Do you want to sell excess property? Is your property vacant? You’ve come to the right place!
You won’t meet another brokerage that does as much for our clients as us!
WHO WE ARE
Stumpf and Company is a commercial real estate brokerage based in Fresno, California. Ron Stumpf founded the company in 1977. The company tripled in size when Ron’s daughters, Alex and Veronica, joined the company as brokers.
Meet the team!
WHO WE REPRESENT
We assist sellers and buyers in the sale of their property. We also specialize in representing lessors and lessees in leasing their space.
We assist our clients in the sale of office, retail, and industrial properties, and the sale of land, apartments, and business opportunities. Stumpf and Company is one of the very few companies in the area that sells businesses!
We also assist in the process of leasing of office, retail, and industrial spaces.
We are centrally located in Fresno, California, and our coverage reach extends far beyond that! You will find our listings throughout Central California!
IN THE AGE OF TECHNOLOGY, WHY DO I NEED A BROKER?
Real estate is more than finding a property online. We assist our clients in a wide range of items such as finding the right location, finding a suitable property, and negotiating a contract that is beneficial to you.
Out of all of the brokerages out there, why choose Stumpf and Company?
WE HAVE FAMILY ROOTS HERE
We are your Central Valley natives! The Stumpf Family settled in Fresno in 1898 when the population was about 5,000. Today, Fresno’s metro population is over a million! We have seen Fresno grow and are familiar with the area.
WE WORK AS A TEAM
Stumpf and Company is a family owned and operated business. We are a team – three brokers are working for you. Our clients receive a more personable level of service working with us than a large firm.
When you hire Stumpf and Company, you’re not working with just one broker. You are working with our family. When you call the office, you are speaking to a knowledgeable broker who will answer all your questions quickly.
Selling real estate isn’t what is used to be. You can’t solely rely on your years of experience to get the job done. As a multi-generational business, we work as a team to offer different, valuable perspectives on how to best serve a client and market their property.
WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
We pride ourselves in having knowledge, experience, and education.
Ron has been a real estate broker for since 1977. Over the years, his list of services has expanded. Alex was previously employed as a business banker at regional and national banks before joining the company. She knows the ins and outs of the financial system.
Ron has a B.S. in Architecture and a B.S. in Construction Engineering. He also has a Master’s in Business Administration. Alex has a B.S. in Financing. Veronica has a B.A. in Economics.
Our belief is that education doesn’t stop at a degree. We focus on continued education in order to gain knowledge about the real estate market and to better serve our clients. You can see us at workshops on technology, marketing tools, search engine optimization (SEO), etc.
We belong to vaious organizations to learn more about Fresno and the surrounding area, such as Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, Fresno Leading Young Professionals, Downtown Academy, and Leadership Fresno. We regularly attend city hall meetings and public workshops to learn how policies will affect the real estate industry and our clients.
WE UNDERSTAND THE MIND OF A LANDLORD
Another thing that is unique to Stumpf and Company is we understand the mind of a landlord. Ron has designed, constructed, and manages his commercial properties. This background is used in providing insight on tenant improvements, screening tenants, and making sure a lessor and lessee have a good working relationship that will last – whether it is for his client or himself.
WE HAVE TAUGHT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SEMINARS SINCE 1981
Stumpf and Company stands out as a valuable resource of knowledge to the community!
Ron has been teaching investing in real estate seminars since 1981. Stumpf and Company has represented many former students in buying and selling of real estate! On top of that, we have been sending informational investment newsletters since 1985.
WE HAVE ACCESS TO TOOLS
One of the many benefits to hiring a broker is having access to a variety of tools to assist you in marketing your property and writing real estate agreements. Stumpf and Company is a member of all the major real estate associations, such as the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, the Fresno Association of Realtors (Fresno MLS), and the California Apartment Association, and has access to these resources.
WE UTILIZE ALL TYPES OF MARKETING
We do more than put up a sign!
We are proactive when it comes to marketing our listings. Our 20-step marketing plan covers all categories:
- Signage – We know that a sign is one of the best forms of advertisement. Our signage is simple and unique – it stands out from the competition.
2. Direct Mail – We have sent out direct mailers since starting the business. Our mailers include information of our listings to prospective buyers, investors, and tenants.
3. Digital – We know the value of technology in this ever-changing market. We have memberships to all of the top real estate websites. We enter our listings in the following websites: Fresno Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, LoopNet, CoStar, Craigslist, BizBen, BizBuySell, etc.! We also enter our listings on our company’s website, which is updated regularly.
4. Social Media – You won’t see any other company market real estate on social media the way we do! Veronica’s award-winning blog, That Fresno Blog, has accumulated a following over the years. We market our listings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Periscope. Social media turns into serious leads!
5. Newsletters – We include our listings in our informational investment newsletters. We send our newsletter to over a thousand clients on a monthly basis.
6. Prospects – When you’re out in the community as much as we are, you have a great idea of who’s looking for what. When we list a property, we reach out to people who have expressed interest in investing in properties similar to our clients’ properties. Prospects are screened for their capability. We also compile a list of people who have called our office looking to invest in specific properties. Many of Ron’s seminar students later become our clients when they are looking to invest in real estate.
WE KEEP OUR CLIENTS UPDATED
Once we list a property, we make sure to keep our clients up-to-date. We send monthly letters to our clients to let them know to whom we have presented their property and how we have marketed their listings.
NOT READY TO SELL OR LEASE?
We provide other services, such as a broker’s opinion of value. A broker’s opinion of value gives you the estimated selling price or rent of your property during current market conditions.
Don’t just take our word for it, click here to read what our clients say about our services.